While there’s hardly any home in Rochester without a water heater, the types of water heaters available vary widely. If you’re in the market for a water heater or have one that isn’t working so well, here’s the place to be.
This concise article is all about water heaters. While the first part covers the common types of water heaters, the second part lists five signs that should make you call your local plumbing expert for water heater repair. The last section is on the advantages of tankless water heaters.
Types Of Water Heaters, Rochester
There are several types of water heaters. Among the commonest ones are;
- Traditional storage-tank water heater.
- Tankless water heater.
- Condensing water heater.
- Solar-powered water heater.
- Heat pump water heater.
Five Signs You Need Water Heater Repair
- Water from your taps is colored, often brownish.
- Your water tank makes unusual sounds.
- Frequent water temperature fluctuation.
- Your heater leaks water.
- You notice cracks in your hot water tank.
What Are The Top Benefits Of Tankless Water Heaters, Rochester?
- Tankless water heaters take up very little space, leaving you with room for other items.
- With tankless heaters, you face a lower risk of burns.
- You have an unlimited supply of hot water.
- They have a longer lifespan than traditional water heaters.
- They’re cheaper in the long run.
- Tank explosion can occur with conventional water heaters. This risk is completely absent when you use tankless water heaters.
Meet The Team Behind Hawks Services
Hawks Services is the top heating, cooling, and plumbing services company in Rochester, MN. We provide reliable services at affordable costs all day and all night. Our expert staffs are friendly and supportive. Call us at (507) 226 9950 for modern and durable water heaters in Rochester, MN, and surrounding areas.